views 4060
replies 33
following 20

truck action   +1y
No answers???
leydbck   +1y
no idea. i have never tried to upload coverage
bouoy   +1y
I still lurk here from time to time but due to health reason I'm not working on anything.
jaredmxg   +1y
Okay so getting this debate up and going again. Things we can do to help the site.
1. Make it your home page again, it will make you more likely to post
2. Start talking about it when you are chatting at your car meets.
(that is where most of the promotion happens. If people know you are on it than they are likely to get on here.)
3. Post your builds up no matter how small.
4. Post links to your builds on FB or Twitter w/e. Dont use other sites to post builds

I'm sure some of you can think of more ways. This site at one time was the best place to go for information, it is not anymore for many reasons. Lets work on building it up again.
guiltybydesign   +1y
Weve been trying to do just this for a few months now and I cant agree more, we just need more people like you. I posted up the SSM banner on my FB awhile back and have been dropping it in conversations with people I see. I asked on the SSM FB page looking for anyone who wanted to upload LST coverage to do so. Some people are turned off by the bland look and yes the slow traffic makes it hard for some to post up, but Rob is working on the back side of things now and hopefully soon we will start seeing physical changes to the site. Ive been working on some features with the hot seat, giveaways from scene related companies, and even a syndicated video series, but you the general population will have the biggest impact. But I agree... make it your homepage, show us what your working on, start and discuss an upcoming show.
truck action   +1y
Show season is upon us again ,so I will be posting coverage of all that I go too! Sorry to say I lost what I shot of the Sacramento Auto Rama!
baha   +1y
I wish I could show you all the work behind the scenes but no one wants to see all of that. This year should be an eventful year for the site for sure.
leydbck   +1y
I am still here on almost A daily basis. I try and talk about this place to people to get more traffic. I just picked up an S10 on hydraulics that I am getting ready to dive into. I planned on starting a thread once I got closer to having something to show, I guess I can start it sooner than later
jaredmxg   +1y
great to hear. Gary I enjoy checking out your show pictures, thanks. I wish I could make it to shows like that.
sataman   +1y
havent been here for a while but this site used to rock what happened everything is different and im computer dumb lol from what i can see it is a lot more complicated compared to other forums i spent my time building rides not in computer class it should be easy for those of us that arent computer guys not bashing just a thought or smelly opinion