Page 1 of 1
Street Source Suggestions \  How to Add Show Coverage

How to Add Show Coverage

Street Source Suggestions Street Source
views 715
replies 8
following 1

baha   +1y
I know it's not the best set up but you can upload show coverage! Here are the steps.
baha   +1y
From the left hand menu, select Events as shown in the picture below.
post photo
baha   +1y
Next, select Create Event to add the event information for your show coverage. A screen shot is shown below.
post photo
baha   +1y
Next, fill out the event information. The more detail you can provide the better the show coverage section will be and easier for others to find your coverage in the future! A screen shot is shown below.
post photo
baha   +1y
After you are done adding the event information, select Add Event as shown below.
post photo
baha   +1y
Next you will be redirected to the event. Select the Coverage Tab as shown in the screen shot to begin adding your show coverage!
post photo
baha   +1y
You will then be shown existing coverage. Click Add Your Photos/Coverage. Multiple members can share coverage for the same show!
post photo
baha   +1y
Next select choose photos. You can select multiple photos at the same time. Please only select 25 at a time for now. The speed of the upload is also affected by your internet speed and bandwidth. In the future this will be tweaked to improve performance.
post photo
baha   +1y
After you are done, message me with what show you uploaded coverage for! I need to review them and then set your coverage as Event Coverage so it shows up on the Coverage Page.
Page 1 of 1