threads
Page 2 of 2
Full Size Truckin General \  Was it worth it?

Was it worth it?

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 2227
replies 13
following 9

i3owdown   +1y
my build wasnt as labor intensive and didnt take quite as long as yours. ill say that finally completing the project validates the build. being able to enjoy the hell out of it, rain or shine, makes it all worth it for me.
i3owdown   +1y
I would love a video feature. nothing better than seing the trucks in action alongside some badass music and editing. that would be the cherry on top.
tacomatoy2001   +1y
My trucks not a full size but the subject matter is the same. I started wondering that too after I got my truck back from getting all my wiring cleaned up and a new battery and alternator setup in April, I love it, but it cost me 2 things that really bother me, I put us back into C/C debt and sacrificed our family vacation, my wife said is was ok but I feel it was a selfish thing I did :(
VB0243   +1y
Magazine feature is great. Being on the cover for the world to see would be amazing. But having a total stranger give you thumbs up while cruising is the best feeling in the whole world. Never stop building your dream ride what ever it may be. When I close my eyes I can smell the exhaust and the fine leather of the interior, I can hear the engine I can feel the power in my hands. Then to open your eyes and see it is all true and there, well my friends that's living.