Page 1 of 3
Street Source Suggestions \  Only One Question

Only One Question

Street Source Suggestions Street Source
views 1859
replies 24
following 19

truck action   +1y
Even with new ownership & reconstruction of this site ,there is no if any post,response to what post get posted !! Where are those to care & want this site to exist???????? I throw show coverage up where I could & no response , I see no one posting ,WTF!!!!!
The major   +1y
Yeah, it's even worse than it was before the shutdown announcement
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Because its still the same old site. Nobody likes using it, when the new site gets updated, im sure you will see an increase in traffic, and people replying, but right now its still the same old place, I know many people who check the site every day, see its the old design, and just leave.
truck action   +1y
I still check in here very day once or twice!
Would be nice to see more peps supporting this site!!!!
guiltybydesign   +1y
I check in from time to time but as soon as the new site is up im gonna be blowing up my shop section all the time.
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Everyone checks in once or twice a day, but most people check in, see the same old pain in the ass site and leave. Shit, i check this site 20-30 times a day, waiting for the new site. I dont even know where to find your show coverage, let alone view pictures of it. I have a feeling others feel the same way.
truck action   +1y
That's why I put the link here in this section!!
maxpat82   +1y
I visit almost every day. I'm still a beginner in bagged suspension(reading a lot)...and some of you guy have amazing fab skill.
I'd love to have a big welder..my small SP125plus isn't really powerfull enough :(
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Gary i see no link to your show coverage in here, and im nearly sure nobody else does either...
3rdcoastlow   +1y
This appears to suck fellas