Page 1 of 1
Street Source Suggestions \  Learning curve

Learning curve

Street Source Suggestions Street Source
views 424
replies 1
following 2

trickitout   +1y
I think some ppl need to take a minute and explore the new page and find what it has to offer. If you have valuable idea post them. I know for a fact Kris is paying attention to every comment. If you have something constructive say it. Just posting random whining helps no one. Give it time play around with whats here and get use to it and how it all flows. Try the mobile version it rocks. Sure there are bugs but at least you know you have a voice here. I agree with the gradient at the top needing attention. Maybe a random slide show of pics related to the Genres you are following. "Friends tab" , Chat , and edit personal pics are a couple more.
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
thank you SOOO much man... You are right.. everyone has a voice here.. And good ideas become reality here.

also, the blue fade area at the top will eventually be wallpapers (or covers for you facebook folks).. so there will be photos in that blue fade area.. i just have been fighting the other problems.. once i get everything working well i will start making upgrades like those..
Page 1 of 1