Page 1 of 1
Street Source Suggestions \  My Build page

My Build page

Street Source Suggestions Street Source
views 491
replies 8
following 6

truck action   +1y
Like the old way better, all the info is there, can add or up date photo's easily.
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
you add photos by posting and uploading a photo.. is that confusing? if so we will have to re-think it :)
truck action   +1y
I understand that completely! You can't just add photo's if I read it right ,says you recreate another build page! Before one could edit your photo's & all info on ones ride was in a column,along with other info one might want to list!! Shouldn't all the photo's & info be on the same page????
truck action   +1y
And as for being confusing, seems a lot of others feel the same way---when you have something good & working ---don't try to fix it!!
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
It's a build. Not just a page.if u want, just upload the photo.
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
gary, i think you are missing the tab.. Is this what you are looking for?http://www.streetsource.com/Vehicles/12132/Info
Tj Howard   +1y
Kris, how do we update the what is on the info page?
i3owdown   +1y
it took me a little bit to figure out that you have to update your old build page before being able to do anything.
i3owdown   +1y
i like the new layout. makes it easy to see the progress of the build. one suggestion though, it would be nice if you could select more than one picture at a time to upload.
Page 1 of 1