threads
Page 1 of 1
Street Source Suggestions \  im hoping the wealth and years of info and threads are still accessible..still trying to find where it all be !!

im hoping the wealth and years of info and threads are still accessible..still trying to find where it all be !!

Street Source Suggestions Street Source
views 471
replies 5
following 6

DCNDED   +1y
DontWatchMeWatchTV   +1y
Use the Search above.. IT ACTUALLY WORKS :) i know search hasn't worked in the past but it should work pretty well now
MS Prez   +1y
All the forums were change to groups. These groups are genre driven. In order to see the posts in a group you will need to join that group. If you change your personal genre options then the groups not in your genres will not be displayed. We did this so that people will not have to see content that they aren't interested in. Click on "Find Group to Join" and you should see the old forums that have been converted to groups. This help? Let me know if you have any other questions.
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
Bryan, not always true.. if it is one of the old forums, then i is a public group.. so you don't need to join to see the posts etc..
warped   +1y
personally i find it harder to navigate than it was before i do love how the search works now but i liked how the forum topics were set up before not big on the groups idea but that may change in time. also i like how in the threads you could click view all and see all the pics and not have to click links just to see a pic of a beat up bed.
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
some of the old topics did not convert over well.. But the posting of photos is easy now, so uou shouldn't need to post a link to an image.. just upload it.. and unlike facebook, you can post photos on comments as well
Page 1 of 1