Page 1 of 1
Street Source Suggestions \  My input

My input

Street Source Suggestions Street Source
views 430
replies 8
following 9

truck action   +1y
The original l site had much more in the way of subjects !This will take some time to get used to!!
spider97   +1y
The mobile site seems easy to navigate
MS Prez   +1y
Gary, Are you referring to "forum" topics? We converted all the forums into groups. In order to see them you have to join them. Also, if you set your profile to see certain genres, you will only see groups in those genres. This help a little?
Cosa Nostra   +1y
maybe make it easier to view the pictures on the forums????i loved that about the old topics
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
you can still do that.. But now you upload the pics.. that way the images won't become broken when they are taken down from the original site they were posted on.

Some of the more recent topics are showing links and i am going to try to write a script to download them so that will be fixed..
Cosa Nostra   +1y
ok so just click the picture and itll show all the pics posted on that topic?
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
i have a script running now that downloads all the images for those old topics.. should be done in a few hours..
monkeybags   +1y
Just wondering where the old "stickies" are now? Like biomax's 4 link article and others. I tried to search but no results. I think a way to expand posts in the groups would make it easier to scroll down to find other posts. Not too bad so far.
tre5   +1y
I have a question about the pics. Are all the old threads with pics on them going to show the pics again in the future? I know it is a long transition process, so I expect it to take time to work out all these issues... just wondering if all the pics I and all the others have posted are just going to be gone now? Also, I think having to click the link to see the pics is a bad idea. I like just browsing and looking at the pics that are in the threads.
Page 1 of 1