threads
Page 1 of 1
Air Ride Suspensions \  Would love some help with my 00 frontier!

Would love some help with my 00 frontier!

Air Ride Suspensions Q & A
views 542
replies 2
following 2

efinlow   +1y
Alright so i have my 2000 frontier and i, getting ready to bag it(finally) and i have a noob question im trying to buy the rest of the stuff i need but was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for the front, i was trying to look for a build thread but couldn't find one like mine, everyone had tubular arms and i don't have the money for that haha. i just have stock a arms and was gonna buy the torsion bar front end brackets, just wanted to know if they will work fine and if i need to cut control arms or frame to lay completely??

thanks in advance! any advice would be greatly appreciated!!Stay Low!!
domer   +1y
you don't need to cut the control arms to lay. just grind them smooth and put on the torsion bar plate kit. if you are anywhere near socal i have an extra kit on the shelf. the upper control arms will need to be clearenced for your bag plates and pie cut to help with camber. you only have a few degrees of adjustment in the control arm bolts. good luck, and for some good info and pictures for nissan specific head over to infamousnissan.com.
efinlow   +1y
thanks so much bandicoot! i wish but im in phoenix az haha and trying to bag my truck for west coast nationals but thanks for the offer! and sweet ill check out infamousnissan.com, again thanks!!
Page 1 of 1