Page 1 of 1
Build-Ups \  The Shop Truck - Guilty By Design

The Shop Truck - Guilty By Design

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 1090
replies 6
following 6

guiltybydesign   +1y
We picked up this dually last year so we can have a shop truck to pickup steel or haul trucks to shows. Weve been redoing some of the issues lately, we started with the rear suspension and air management.They had an electric motor driving a york compressor in the bed. The motor had been welded to the tube and of course had also broke so ratchet straps were thrown on. They were also misaligned, they had a jumper cable running from the battery to the solenoid, and had about 3' worth of ground cable on there for some reason.So we began tearing into it

After a weekend of work we had redone the backend. We just decided to build a new frame from the notches back, parallel 4 link we had laying around, and keep it BOA.
leydbck   +1y
Not gonna lie. Kind of a cool idea for the EDC
TRUBLAZIN   +1y
I like the edc too. Can you give me some info on that motor?
TRUBLAZIN   +1y
I like the edc too. Can you give me some info on that motor?
weave   +1y
Wow.... Looks awesome now tho. How is the rest of the truck?
guiltybydesign   +1y
The truck is a 97, trad body drop that looks solid but the back wall, 350 motor wich is getting pulled out (if anyone wants to donate a 12 valve feel free). Its just a good project to save from the crusher.
xgolferdude   +1y
Ya that thing got passed around a bit for a while.. Glad it's getting taken care of right
Page 1 of 1