Page 1 of 4
Build-Ups \  63 Unibodied - Guilty By Design

63 Unibodied - Guilty By Design

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 3243
replies 32
following 20

guiltybydesign   +1y
Heres a old ford ive been working on for awhile on and off again. It belongs to a good friend of mine, he got it from his father out of mexico about 15 years ago. He wanted to have one of the nicest unibodys hes ever seen so we decided to do a full frame, 22s, body it, mustang II frontend, and a fuel injected Lincoln motor (lincolns version of the ford cobra???) The only thing i wasnt feeling was the Mustang II clip, they just dont work that well on air or big wheels and they look like crap IMO so i designed an air ride friendly version that will be available on my website soon.It will lay up to a 24 (31'' tire) -3* camber laid out, -1* at 3'' ride height, -1* at 6'', and -2* at 9''. We used a power rack, moog ball joints, and slotted and vented 11'' rotors.I got the body and frame mated today so i can start rebuilding the floor structure and mount the body, ill get pics of the frame and motor soon.
thenephilm   +1y
Looks really good per usual.
BAGGED 68 FORD   +1y
Looks really good! Are the upper arm mounts level with each other? I'm thinking of the anti dive that it comes with from factory.
TRUBLAZIN   +1y
Super Clean
strada shop   +1y
Bad ass!
jaredmxg   +1y
nice work. Deff cant wait to see more
guiltybydesign   +1y
[quote=BAGGED 68 FORD]Looks really good! Are the upper arm mounts level with each other? I'm thinking of the anti dive that it comes with from factory.[/quote]

they are.
guiltybydesign   +1y
Firewalls done.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/guiltybydesign1313/Carlos/IMG_04641_zpsa7de7a84.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/guiltybydesign1313/Carlos/IMG_04651_zps33ca57ee.jpg[/IMG]

gonna order a ton of steering stuff soon and have the axles narrowed so we have a roller.
post photo
post photo
tacomatoy2001   +1y
I wish we still lived in in Bentonville, AR, Walmart transfered my wife back here in 08, I was only about an hour from you, I would bring you my truck in a heartbeat to get some much needed work done. No one around here seems to have a clue about Mini Trucks, other to just insult them, morons!

Trucks looks great!!!
guiltybydesign   +1y
You got Doug Millard with Street Issue Customs up there somewhere in WA. Or if your rolling in it you could always strap the truck to the back of a semi and send it my way!