Page 2 of 3
Mini Truckin General \  Street Source Re Launch Party

Street Source Re Launch Party

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 1333
replies 21
following 14

flntroc   +1y
I don't know if its possible but can you email everyone that is registered here whether they are active or not, an email letting them know when the new site has launched? This may bring back some old members that don't frequent this site any longer
LaynRockers   +1y
So where is this new site at?? Or is it going to be launched at a certain time?
flntroc   +1y
I read on facebook that it got delayed possibly a couple weeks. Still working out the bugs so that it is good to go for everyone when its launched
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
its funny, you have to go to face book to see those kind of announcements lol

SSM-Webmaster   +1y
The relaunch is reset for march 20th.. I have been working like crazy. This site is my crown jewel.. My legacy.. and as such I have been and will continue to be picky. I will not launch it till I feel it is ready. I hope you will all appreciate the many many long hours of hard work. I don't do this for money, I do this because I love it. I have told bob several times, i will pay for hosting for the new site out of my own back pocket before i will do anything that i think takes away from the users experience. My goal is to make a site that i think works exactly how automotive guys and girls like us want it to work. I hope I have done enough to prove to the world that I am fully committed to street source. I think I have and am excited to show it to you. But not until its fully ready. :)

Go big or go home :)
22below   +1y
No big deal about a little delay.
Look forward to the revamp
juicedwagon   +1y
Yeah make sure it's up to your standards because it your baby that you have been putting tons of time into. I really look forward to the relaunch.
LaynRockers   +1y
[quote=Chopped Mazda]its funny, you have to go to face book to see those kind of announcements lol

[/quote]

Thats exactly what I was thinking!! Kris I am sure it will kick ass but I am not going to keep up with much on facejunk. I only have a profile on it because the club uses it now over a mailing list. So why not keep updates on here over facejunk? Keep me updated here I will not see it on anything else
juicedwagon   +1y
I for one really wish it makes a good comeback just so I can get rid of my Facebook. Trucks are the only real reason I'm on Facebook. Damn Kris and Bob I can't wait.
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
I was waiting all day on the 1st for it to change over, was really looking forward to it. Cannot wait to see the changes!

Taylor