Air Ride Suspensions \  bagging 1993 f150

bagging 1993 f150

Air Ride Suspensions Q & A
views 780
replies 1
following 1

reg93f150   +1y
Edited: 1/6/2013 10:12:06 PM by reg93f150

I've been reading and researching a lot on bagging and body dropping my truck.. truck is at stock height right now with nothing done to it.. finding out I need to get rid of the I beams to let it fully lay out.. Alright so I've been thinking get rid of I beams, going to ither a mustang II front end or a older like 88-92? Full size gm front frame for the control arms to get it to lay full frame. Gonna bag the truck all 4 corners on 20s max, thinking ither slam specialties re 7s or 8s up front and 8s in back or dominatorpr 2600s all the way around.. which do yall think would be better the mustang II or the full size gm swap? And which bags yall prefer? Also truck is a 1993 f150 single cab long bed

And maybe for right now until I get some more money for ither front end and get someone to do a motor swap and what not.. but right now I'm thinking I'll get the drop I beams and bag over beams to where my coil springs woulda went? And bags in back on axle where leaf springs went? Also getting AMC, asco or Parker valves 8 of them, dual 480c compressor kit with a 10 gallon tank?

Does anyone else have anything else to suggest about anything? Thanks I appreiciate it!!
reg93f150   +1y
Oh and I just talked to someone else they say I should just go with a crown vic front end, it will be a lot easier and cheaper but what do yall think? Is the crown vic made to have a long travel air suspension? Well not made for it but can it take it? Thanks!
Page 1 of 1