Page 1 of 1
Mazda Trucks \  20s or 22s???

20s or 22s???

Mazda Trucks Make Specific
views 1222
replies 4
following 4

jealousonezenvy   +1y
I have a std cab 89 b2200... I got the wheel tubs to tub for 20s or 22s.... The question is how do i go about doin this? Do i have tomove the battery,brake booster? also on the body drop what all has to be moved
Rob Clayhill   +1y
Were just finishing up the suspension on my brothers b2200. It's laying frame on 20's and it was tough enough let alone 22's but others have done it. Having the tubs is just the tip of the iceberg. brake booster clears on a 8.5" wide rim and 7" backspacing but the clutch master cylinder had to get relocated. Body drop is next so I cant give you any info on that part yet.
dropitforme   +1y
What you move for a body drop depends on lots of variables. First being stock floor or traditional? Next if traditional. How big a body drop?
Rob Clayhill   +1y
Abomb, i'm needing to know this too. We're doing a traditional on the mazda excab... from what i've gathered a 2.75" will lay rockers and that is the plan as of now.
jealousonezenvy   +1y
im gonna lay body. i want to do whichever one is easiest less moving stuff the better.... ill be on a 22 or 20in wheel.... Where did you move the clutch relocate at rob? -Spokane Mazda
Page 1 of 1