Page 1 of 1
Build-Ups \  keep the 15s or go 20s

keep the 15s or go 20s

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 464
replies 9
following 9

sofakingkustom   +1y
I'm up in the air on if I should keep the 15s or go bigger. Any thoughts?

dropitforme   +1y
Rock the 15's! You can ride lower and still turn.
YUH8IN96   +1y
depends on what 20s your gonna get, the 15s look good maybe with lk a small white wall tire on them
sauceman   +1y
Def keep the 15's. Proportion and style is everything in my book, especially when it comes to wheel size. The 15's look great on a vehicle that small (the fact that they're Torq Thrusts helps too). I'm a firm believer in the old saying "just because you can make it fit, doesn't mean it's gonna look right".
The major   +1y
I say keep the 15's. the way that rear wheel is tucked looks so good just the way it sits.
juicedwagon   +1y
I'm going to have to agree with everyone, rock those 15's. 20's would look so big, like a cartoon.
sofakingkustom   +1y
I've really been leaning hard on the 15s its just hard cause I've been trying to stuff big wheels for so long. It's just in my blood
The Mayor   +1y
The 15's look good, the biggest you'd prolly wanna go with that rig is 17", but the 15's suit it for sure! Not everything needs a large rim.....IMHO anyway....
leydbck   +1y
I agree with 17's being the biggest. It is a little one so 17's on it would be like 20's on an s10. I love that style wheel, I used to have some O.G. ones on my old Chevy II.
bdydrppup   +1y
15s no doubt
Page 1 of 1