threads
Page 1 of 1
Hydraulic Suspensions \  hydraulics on a scion?

hydraulics on a scion?

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 1355
replies 8
following 7

customforlife   +1y
I need some help I have a 2012 scion tc, and I'm thinking about putting hydraulics on it instead of air bags I know a good bit about air suspensions but I have no clue about hydraulics all is want it to do is front and back controls. What do I need to look at? What do I need? I'm not even sure what questions to ask lol my car is and will stay a daily driver and want to get it as low as I can with out cutting inner fenders to much if at all
cookiemonster13   +1y
hit up dice suspensions on facebook. they will hook you up with all the knowledge and if you need parts also
customforlife   +1y
Alright I'll look them up on there
juicedwagon   +1y
Or hydroholics, both very good companies so you will not go wrong either way.
tre5   +1y
Click the links in my signature or send me an email. Jeremy@DiceSuspension.com I can sell you the parts and do the install or at least give you the installation knowledge if you don't want to bring it out here. I've done several from Texas though... and they drive them home!
BAGLESS   +1y
^^^listen to this guy...
artsar   +1y
I have a 2 pump 4 dump set up. Basically 1 pump to lift the front and 1 to lift the back and a dump for each wheel. I have it wired to just drop the front and back not each wheel, but it prevents there being any roll from fluid going from one side to another. I would definetly hit up Dice. I went with hydroholics a few years back just based on the info Tre5 gave me and it saved me a lot of hassles. The dice products looks great and the threaded cylinders make the install so nice. Good luck man.
PFB   +1y
You can put a 12v single pump set-up in there without adding any batteries and retain your stock ride. It will also lay rocker. I've designed a new hydraulically adjustable strut assembly with up to over 10 inches of lift. It will also do front, back, side, to side from the ground up and will bolt on. No fab work on welding on your end. The other guys offer nice systems as well.
juicedwagon   +1y
Do you have any photos Pat?
Page 1 of 1