Build-Ups \  250cc shopping kart

250cc shopping kart

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 542
replies 4
following 2

layedpup   +1y
Edited: 10/2/2012 3:40:54 PM by layedpup

this started out as a project me and a buddy started. it started out as a (saved) shopping kart that we did the normal body drop too. it sat around for a while as is. and then we had an idea. we wanted something bad ass to drive, not be pushed in around shows. so we started cutting and gathering some small parts we found around.the front part of the frame is from a regular shopping kart, the rear of the frame, and some of the steering assembly is from a parts go kart. its fitted with a mini keg gas tank, suicide throttle.
layedpup   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
layedpup   +1y
above is how it sat until about a month ago when my buddy brought home an old 250cc dirt back in the back of his wagovan.. so we stripped it and started modifying the kart even more. for the new motors sprocket to be even somewhat lined up with the kart sprocket we had to extend the frame.

were hopping itll be pretty badass.. at shows it gets a lot of looks.. the kids love it. and even some older doods just want to buy it.well get some more work done to it this week.
post photo
post photo
mjavy7   +1y
Cool project!
layedpup   +1y
--------------------------------------------

MJAVY7 said:

Cool project!

--------------------------------------------thanks! its just something to build as my buddy and i are waiting on parts for both of our projects.
Page 1 of 1