Page 1 of 1
Mazda Trucks \  dash lights,running lights tail lights not working

dash lights,running lights tail lights not working

Mazda Trucks Make Specific
views 690
replies 5
following 4

jealousonezenvy   +1y
Ok so my 89 mazda b 2200 headlights dash lights running lights tail lights blinkers stop running blinkers work on the dash blinkers rear work. How do i fix this? I replaced dimmer switch and turn signal and headlight switchs... still no running lights; front blinkers, or dash lights... inky thibgs that work are headlights, break lughts when applyed and blinkers on dash.... how do i fix this?
maz duh   +1y
Check your tail light grounds at the rear of your frame, odds are one of them has broken off.
jealousonezenvy   +1y
I have front blinkers now... still no running lights or breaks on with running lights... damn...
jealousonezenvy   +1y
I have front blinkers now... still no running lights or breaks on with running lights... damn...
midnightmike   +1y
this may sound odd but check the wires behind the radio, the dimmer wire is tied into the same circuit. it may be shorted and blowing fuses, i see this problem a lot working at the stereo shop

it also could be a faulty headlight switch on the column,
jdm customs   +1y
Did they ever work? Did you hook the wires up on the turn signal switch correctly? I have hooked them up wrong when I put my 90 back together after the Body drop. 2 of the connectors are the same and can be reversed on some models. Fuse?
Page 1 of 1