Page 1 of 1
Mazda Trucks \  Need some help with 20" rims

Need some help with 20" rims

Mazda Trucks Make Specific
views 578
replies 7
following 4

tatertex   +1y
I have a 91 B2200 bagged with 4x4 sheet-metal all the way around. Want to get some billet 20's but not sure what offset and backspacing I need. I posted on bscene awhile back and got no response so Im hoping I can get some kinda help on here. Still running 6 lug and like to go with a 20x8.5. Please help a brother out
smallblockmazda   +1y
I have a 20x8.5 with +38 offset in the front with no issues. I'm bodied to the pinch with 4x4 sheet metal. I put a different rear end in my truck so I'm not sure on the rears for u. Hope this helps.
Rob Clayhill   +1y
my brother has 20x8.5 with 7" backspacing on his mazda. Not body dropped yet but they will clear.
tatertex   +1y
Edited: 9/17/2012 9:12:30 PM by Mazdatx

Well this is what I'm looking at getting and they are 20x8.5 35 offset with 6.1" BS
tatertex   +1y
Edited: 9/17/2012 9:11:20 PM by Mazdatx

tatertex   +1y

post photo
Rob Clayhill   +1y
Those are nice wheels but im not sure they will clear with a body drop, especially on the bed sides...though im not 100% certain they wont. 7" of backspacing looks to be close but again, the truck is not body dropped yet. Keep looking on bscene, eventually somebody will chime in with the right answer.
tatertex   +1y
Thanks. Going on my daily mazda and it's not body drop and don't plan on it. Just was not sure what I could fit with the 4x4 fenders and 4x4 bed
Page 1 of 1