threads
Page 1 of 1
Air Ride Suspensions \  NEW AirLift V2 autopilot.

NEW AirLift V2 autopilot.

Air Ride Suspensions Q & A
views 1644
replies 5
following 5

62 BD Belair   +1y
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone is running the new V2 autopilot pressure system in their rides. I'm thinking about putting one in my 62 but I thought I would ask if anyone on has one in already. Keen to hear your thoughts.

http://www.avsontheweb.com/product.php?productid=2140

CheersBen
slammedxonair   +1y
It is a pretty nice system, I am planning on installing one on my new shop truck. If you are interested I am a direct Air Lift dealer and can give you a better price than what is advertised, and can put a full package deal together for you as well if you are looking for a complete kit. Shoot me an email to brian@illusivefabrications.com if I can help you out at all.
FLYINLO   +1y
Edited: 9/16/2012 2:11:40 PM by FLYINLO

I picked up one of these kits to install on my 49 Chevy project. I haven't started installing it yet, but the quality looks good. I like the fact that I can program several ride height settings and also a raise at start function. I also like that it works off of pressure and there are no extra parts to install as opposed to the kits that are height based. The kit I bought included a Viair compressor and a 5 gallon tank, but with 1/4" airline.
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y
Edited: 9/16/2012 7:28:03 PM by AON-4PumpedCL

Here's an independent review of the the Airlift V2 kit (see link below). My opinion is it seems to work well...not as good as Accuair, but then again it's not nearly the price and much easier to install.

http://pankaked.com/2012/08/20/product-check-part-2-of-2/

62 BD Belair   +1y
ok sweet. Thanks guys, looks to be a pretty decent system.
truck action   +1y
Edited: 9/18/2012 10:43:47 AM by truck action

I run Air Lifts Auto Pilot ,this is the first system ,not the V2, & have from 6 years now. I run 8 valves with manifolds somewhat close to the bags, I run check valves on the fill side of the manifolds, two 7 gal tanks & two 380 compressors!The systems ECU failed once with a alternator failing & spiking voltage,other than that no problems. And had them send me a 2nd wire set as the wires are way to short to run any distance!Lately the system won't hit it's preset on start up ,always have to adjust it a bit,not to big a deal. Just won't know why it's doing this now! Would like to have back lighted buttons ,has can't see them & night, other wise the system is very good!
Page 1 of 1