Page 1 of 2
Build-Ups \  My F350 Dually Build

My F350 Dually Build

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 1813
replies 11
following 9

bagged91f350   +1y
This is my 1991 dually f350 that I trade an explorer for because I wanted to get low and be different from all my friends. This truck has always been a dream to me because I've only ever seen a couple of them bagged/juiced of this body style and this is by far my favorite era of truck body styling. The truck started pretty much stock and I purchased and had built/helped build everything on this truck im currently saving up money to do an a arm swap like the Reyna truck. the truck features ss8s rear on a bag on bar setup using a custom fabbed 4 link a ten inch step notch. As well as gc extreme 450 psi dual speed half inch valves using a 9 gallon tank the truck features all half inch line and am currently piecing together the interior as budget allows. As you can see I transfered over a 95 bronco front clip to update the look to the front clip I prefer. The truck also features GG lighting 8k hids as well as a dual speed controller thats about it right now

'

bearlakecustoms   +1y
super jealous ive always wanted to lay one of these out!!!!
artsar   +1y
Love it. Theres a reg cab fleet side one bagged and bodied in Ontario and its sick I can't wait to see a crew cab dually! Love it!
BP98Dak   +1y
I like it...more pic's?
Master Fabber   +1y
Heres a little motivation for ya. One Ive building for 2 years now. You are lookin good so far.

Master Fabber   +1y
Having problems uploading pics dammit
Master Fabber   +1y
If someone can fix that picture and remove the other posts with nothing I appreciate it.
bagged91f350   +1y
thanks guys and yeah there pretty unique and thats why i chose it ill try and get some more up soon im saving right now to do some more work to it im doing a a-arm setup up front n then 22s n paint

Master Fabber i saw yours over on duallyscene