Page 1 of 1
Build-Ups \  DropOut - 89 Mazda B2200 on 20's

DropOut - 89 Mazda B2200 on 20's

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 2159
replies 9
following 7

Rob Clayhill   +1y
Well we finally got around to working on my brothers truck. We Bagged the front with 7" slams and a full set of CanDo arms and wearing a set of 20" BAD wheels with 245/30's. This is about as far as we've gotten but the rear will get 4 linked with bag on bars next.Nevermind the multiple colors of primer and paint, we're saving the body work for after we get the frame work done.

This is pretty close to full lift at around 120 psi, we may get another 1/2" with more pressure but our shop compressor sucks.

Laying front crossmember

YUH8IN96   +1y
sweet man lookin good, u guys both have some badass billets
jasondragthatshit   +1y
Nice. Did you just use arms or are you running spindals to? How close is the arm to the steering shaft when laid out? I havn't put my smaller tires on my wheels yet but it looks like my arms will hit the shaft.
Rob Clayhill   +1y
Thanks Jason M. we worked alot of over time the summer we bought them but it paid off.

And to Jason C. yes he is running drop spindles and the arm is 1-1/4" from the steering shaft when laid out... I just went out and measured it for you.
jasondragthatshit   +1y
Thanks thats what I was worried about I have the spindals didn't know if I was going to need to use them looks like I am.
smctoy   +1y
very nice
mjavy7   +1y
NICE!, Mazdas are my first love. Can't wait to see the back end draggin'
jasondragthatshit   +1y
Any updates?
Rob Clayhill   +1y
Edited: 10/4/2012 6:06:11 PM by LowLyfe83

Nothing yet but we got the bed off and tonight we will start cutting for the rear setup. Ill post the updates, you can bet that.

post photo
LoWpSi   +1y
love it already!! cant wait to see more dude
Page 1 of 1