Page 1 of 2
Build-Ups \  2002 Audi S6

2002 Audi S6

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 963
replies 18
following 11

tre5   +1y
Here's my next personal vehicle. The car is a 2002 S6 Avant that I picked up out in Huntington Beach, CA. The very next day I found some 20" Savinis on craigslist up in Glendale, CA. The factory wheels had bald tires on them, so I figured I would see if I could pick up some wheels before I put another 450 miles on them to get home. I drove it home on Sunday, woke up Monday morning and dropped it off at a friends body shop (BC Autobody), where it has sat ever since... we're going on 5 months there. The color is a factory Porsche color, but we added 3 coats of a yellow to orange flopping pearl over top of that. As soon as I get the car back I will be working on doing some maintenance to the car to make sure it is in top running order. Next it's on to the suspension. Enjoy the pics and let me know what you think...you can see the difference in color with the flopping pearl in the next two picsAlmost there...Hopefully I'll have it back in a week or so.
foulmouth79   +1y
sick....always loved the midsize audi's...i'd kill for a mint RS6.

what are your plans for the suspension?
tre5   +1y
Like everyone doesn't already know what's gonna happen with the suspension. I'll give you one guess, lol
VB0243   +1y
Awesome Color, when you get that stance right is will be super clean and classy.
HarryBalls   +1y
sema???
tre5   +1y
No sema plans locked down as of now. Unless someone knows someone who wants it in there booth, lol. I already have other vehicles that I need to get there, so taking this is last priority.
djleighk15   +1y
Sweet man, love me them audi's
Marcos_65   +1y
Going to be great!

juicedwagon   +1y
can't wait to see the new manifolds and how you integrate the accair into it.
tre5   +1y
No manifolds on this car yet. I am plumbing up something a little different and if it works out we will produce a manifold for use with the E-level system though.