Page 1 of 1
Air Ride Suspensions \  Can somebody help a brother out? Basic airbag help

Can somebody help a brother out? Basic airbag help

Air Ride Suspensions Q & A
views 421
replies 1
following 2

Rob Clayhill   +1y
Alright so I am currently helping my brother bag the front of his 89 MazdaB2200 and ive got a couple of questions regarding the bag placement up front.He's running a full set of Cando control arms and we notched the frame in order to run 7" slams. We got the bag placed so that it clears everything with about 10.5" of suspension travel which the fender will clear his 20's with about 2.5" of gap but the suspension will not lock up and will allow the upper arm to push into the bag if we do not limit the travel. **note that this is only mocked up and with a max of 130 PSI in the bag with the truck on jack stands.** Which leads me to question the difference bewteen the bag being aired up on the jack stands and the bag being aired up with the wheels on the ground. Will we even see this kind of travel with weight on the suspension or not?

The way it sits right now tells me it would be ok to weld everything up and add a shock to limit the lift since there seems to be plenty to clear his 20's but I need a little advice before doing so.Please help a guy out if you can, it would be greatly appreciated.
droppedmitsu   +1y
Youll stil be able to get the same lift with all the weight on it but it will just take ahigher pressure.
Page 1 of 1