Page 1 of 1
Air Ride Suspensions \  Bag Placement Upfront? - Mazda B2200

Bag Placement Upfront? - Mazda B2200

Air Ride Suspensions Q & A
views 1232
replies 6
following 5

Rob Clayhill   +1y
Im looking for any tips or suggestions as how to find the sweet spot to mount the bags up front on my brother Mazda.He's running cando arms ,uppers and lowers, drop spindles and we pocketed the frame to fit 7" slams. We plan on mounting the bags tomorrow which we will figure it out but I was hoping to find some info on this subject for a heads up.

Are you guys using measurements to place your bags or using some sort of home made spacers to get the right clearances? We tried flattening his 7" Slams then sealing them with a plug so we could put it on the lower arm to figure it out but the bag will not flatten strait which throws off our measurements. Any tips or ideas would be huge. Thanks
Rob Clayhill   +1y
30 Mini truckers lookin through the thread and none of them bagged their trucks yet?
nissandoordragger   +1y
ive always used a used old contitec bag as the compress real easy and i made a spacer using 2x3. just lay it on its tall side and you can tack in your mounts that way then just make sure i have plenty of clearance and on mazdas the bag needs to be off center on the lower arm to the rear a half inch i believe that way it is centerd in the upper arm
droppedmitsu   +1y
Find out the total collapsed height of the 7" slams(6" slams are 3" I believe) and use a piece of wood or tubing
i8nt2lo   +1y
2x3 tall side up with holes tapped in it so it works just like a bag, bolts up and everything. Worth it's weight in gold I tell ya.
thomasd   +1y
Thats right ...
Rob Clayhill   +1y
Thanking you guys.
Im liking the 2x3 idea, That seems like it will do the trick.
Page 1 of 1