Page 1 of 4
Build-Ups \  The rebuild of my Toyota

The rebuild of my Toyota

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 3272
replies 35
following 21

The major   +1y
I have been lurking this site for a loooong time. With everyone saying the site is dead and blah blah blah, I figured I would do my part to help keep this site going.

I've had this 93 toyota p/u for about 10 years now and Pretty much hacked it up over the years. I juiced it back in 04 and sfbd it in 06. It's been a long road of trial and error and a lot of fun. In November 2011 I pulled the truck into the shop for a full makeover since my style and taste and skill level has changed a ton since the start of the truck. Please be patient with my posts because I don't post a lot of pics on the internet.

What she looked like before the cutting.

The start of the back half

And yes I am switching from hydaulics to air ride. I loved the juice but couldnt stand cleaning the oil any time I took it apart.
The major   +1y
Then there is a large gap between photos,The front body mountThe rear body mount
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
foulmouth79   +1y
looks good...i like the bedfloor in the "before" pics. looks like it'll be a nice frame
1lonisn   +1y
Ryan, It is Preston from Ohio. What is up. Havent talked to you or Andy for a long time. How is everything going? Truck is looking great.
strada shop   +1y
Frame looks good, truck looked good before also!
smctoy   +1y
looking damn good
The major   +1y
Thanks guys.

Preston- long time no see. Andy is border patrol in new mexico. Im hoping to make it out to some shows your way next year or possibly dropt out this year. Do you have a truck again?

And these pics are where I am at today on the build.Mocking everything up....Stainless 1/2" lines, all swagelok fittings and nickel plated asco valves.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
mazdatits93   +1y
very nice, also really kick ass big green thing in the top picture above lol!
1lonisn   +1y
Ryan, Yes I have another toyota, it is in my profile, and I have a bunch of Pics on FB if you are on there hit me up Preston Vance. I am planning on Dropt Out this year so hopefully you can make it down.
YUH8IN96   +1y
holly hardline!!! that looks awsome dude nice build