Isuzu \  toyota spindle isuzu tie rods

toyota spindle isuzu tie rods

Isuzu Make Specific
views 1712
replies 3
following 3

midnightmike   +1y
im asking for a friend,

hes running yota drop spindles, but doesnt know what to do for the tie rods yet, heim joints are an option, but just checking if there are any other options out there for him

any advise would helpthanks
maz duh   +1y
Drilling the steering arm out for a heim joint with a mis alignment spacer will prob be his best bet to get all hooked up and functioning. He will have to play around some to get the bumpsteer tolerable, I can't say how the toe is going to be though, could be an issue. How come he is running yota spindles? There are Isuzu drop spindles available and the yota hub slides on to make it a 5x4.5 lug pattern.
midnightmike   +1y
he only found out the hub would work last night after i told him it was posted on here, he already bought the drop spindle, im pretty sure he now wants to use them, but if i can find any options that will work with it, it wouldn't set him back a few steps, but if going with isuzu drop spindles is the best way then thats something he might have to do
guiltybydesign   +1y
they make a tapered shaft to accept a heim joint that is also adjustable.
http://www.speedwaymotors.com/Adjustable-Tie-Rod-Adapter-Stud-to-Heim,3333.html

i plan on running them on my 63 unibody project, better than just running a big ass bolt through everything IMO.
Page 1 of 1