threads
Page 1 of 2
Build-Ups \  13 day full frame build...debuting at Scrapin The Coast!!!

13 day full frame build...debuting at Scrapin The Coast!!!

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 815
replies 12
following 12

thacru78   +1y
Edited: 6/15/2012 5:30:51 AM by thacru78

Drove this truck into the shop a week ago...it is owned by Mike in Aftermath, Texas...was on the cover of Truckin little over a year ago. We've been talking about bodying it for a while and had a 2 week window so we rolled with it. All work is being done by me at Drag By Customs in Temple, Tx. A week down and a week to go this is where we're at....

Mike drove it to the shop and dropped it off last Thursday...Start of the front clip...More of the front clip...Front clip on the table and rear frame layed out...Where we're at at the end of day 7...Have 6 more days to make it a driver...if we can't drive it into the show...it wont go!!!I'll post more pics as we move along. See y'all at STC!!!
98dakota20   +1y
looks real good man. you going to try to have the frame painted and eveything or just able to drive?
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
keep it up!

Taylor
still2high   +1y
1 more week!!!!!
thacru78   +1y
Nall frame will be in bare metal...after STC and we put a few miles on the frame to work out any possible bugs we will be blowing it apart...and doing all the details. Stainless lines, accuair, paint, etc etc.
mjavy7   +1y
good luck!
layd04silverado   +1y
Thats some impressive work!
YUH8IN96   +1y
damn 13 days thats crazy i hope you guys make and even if it doesnt its still a sick ass build nd one of my favorite nbs gmcs
and defines the meaning of "it dont stop"
LoWpSi   +1y
good luck!!! you guys are inspirational!! lol ill look for it under the show coverage at that rate. nice work
stetson   +1y
Looks good see you at STC Big!