Build-Ups General Discussions
views 4306
replies 105
following 38

SSM-BobHase   +1y
Edited: 5/21/2012 10:29:18 PM by SSM-BobHase

Edited: 5/17/2012 1:11:23 PM by SSM-BobHase

Edited: 4/14/2012 1:22:01 AM by SSM-BobHase

As most of you know I bought Flat Dat a few years ago this was a project that Mike Self started and Mike was going to send it to the Bone Yard. Max at Bio Kustoms built the chassis and with this chassis being 10 years old it is still state of the art. I have started taking the chassis apart to get it sand Blasted as it set out side for years. I want to thank Kris at LK Fabrication and powder Coating for sand blasting this chassis twice. Once so Jeff at Devious can weld on it and again to powder coat it. This truck has some of the heavy hitters in the industry involved with this build.

I would like to thank.

Bio Kustoms Colorado Customs Air Ride TechnologiesCalifornia Mini Truck Dissemblers Bridgestone TiresLK Fabrications and Powder CoatingDevious KustomsGrant KustomsSadistic Iron WerksUnusual FabracationsAir ZenithRSDNative DesignsFuel MRKTCGSTCSEnergy SuspensionG & J Aircraft & Competition Max Trac Suspension Advance Brake technology
mazberrydelight   +1y
heres the current pictures????
SSM-BobHase   +1y
Edited: 4/12/2012 3:53:07 PM by SSM-BobHase

When I picked it up a few weeks ago

post photo
post photo
bagged08   +1y
What's RSD doing for you?
SSM-BobHase   +1y
Ryan is doing Seats and Dash.
cookiemonster13   +1y
thank goodness this truckis being finished....
SSM-BobHase   +1y
I just could not see it go and get cut up so I bought it and did not get around to working on it so last moth I said I need to go get it. So I brought it home and I looked at it for a couple of weeks to decide what direction it need to go. When you all see the rendering so will be please other will not. But I guess the thing that counts with this project is I'm putting my tastes to it. I know the younger guys are saying shoot Bob is and old guy he is going to mess this truck. I'm one of the old guys that likes the new technology with a Street Rod flare. I think this truck it will be a love it or hate. Either way people will be talking about it and that helps my sponsors. I will post up the rendering as soon as I get all the logo from the sponsor.
FXDGRND   +1y
Clean up is looking good. What are you using to knock down the rust?