Page 1 of 1
Isuzu \  spindle?

spindle?

Isuzu Make Specific
views 987
replies 3
following 3

layedpup   +1y
Will 4wd Isuzu spindles work on a 2wd pup?
idraggpa   +1y
this isnt to use all the time, just temporary. i just need to transport it from pont a to b on a flat bed. and curently the truck has no spindles.. so no wheels. any help is appreciated.
simply_brad   +1y
The 4WD spindles are taller than the 2WD spindles and the lower balljoints on the 4WD mount from the top pointing down where the 2WD mounts from the bottom side pointing up. If it is to just load up onto a trailer and for nothing else, then you may be able to rig it some how for this purpose only! IF you can get some of the ball joint threads to go through the spindle far enough to get the nut on it a couple threads then that may work. I'm guessing you would have to ream the spindle some to do that though. Uppers should bolt up no problem.
idraggpa   +1y
thank you so much for the reply. this is my buddys acount i cant seem to log back into mine. but it is for loading it on to a flat bed and getting it to its destination only... afterwards i plan on running drop spindles.. the truck is in storage so work time is limited to almost none. just need to get it from storage to the new garage lol im not sure i may be wrong.. but i think i may have seen 2wd rodeos the set up looks different than the 4wd does. atleast the lower lca does.
Page 1 of 1