Page 1 of 1
Hydraulic Suspensions \  HELP i forgot how to wire up pumps...lol

HELP i forgot how to wire up pumps...lol

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 3893
replies 6
following 6

bagged&topless   +1y
can someone help me with wiring up my pumps. i have 2 pumps. 3 dumps. 3 switchs. 4 batts. its been so long i forgot how to wire everything...thanks
cookiemonster13   +1y
go to hydrohaulics.com i believe they had wiring diagrams on there
tre5   +1y
Edited: 3/28/2012 9:40:30 AM by tre5

They are not going to have a wiring diagram for a 2 pump, 3 dump, 3 switch setup.

How are you wanting to run the pumps? Are you running a 1 pump, 2 dump to the front and a 1 pump, 1 dump for the rear? 48 volts to both pumps? One switch for front, one switch for rear... what do you want to do with the 3rd switch since you can't do sides in the rear with only one dump?

bagged&topless   +1y
i goin to run 1 pump 1 dump pump to the front and the 2 dump pump to the back, 48volts to both pumps, 1 switch front. 1 switch back and the 3rd switch all up all down
tre5   +1y
I suggest getting one more dump. You'll be much happier with a 2 pump 4 dump setup. But here goes...

Front switch is simple. Use a 3 prong (looking at the back of the switch), switch power (24v) in the middle, top prong to the dump, bottom prong to the solenoids (3 solenoids to each pump).

Rear switch needs to be a 6 prong, switch power to both middle prongs, two top prongs go to the two dumps, only one bottom prong used goes to the solenoids (again 3 solenoids per pump).

Pancake switch is a 12 prong, switch power to all 4 middle prongs, use 3 top prongs and go to each dump, use 2 bottom prongs to each set of solenoids.

Your switch power needs to go to 24 volts. If you're running accumax solenoids the wire will go on the terminal labeled "S".

If you decide to run a 4th dump, the front switch would have to be a 6 prong and would be wired just like the rear switch.

Let me know if you need more help.
JUICED03   +1y
^^^^^^^^^jeremy is right i run a 2pump 4dump set up and love it
dragginbonez   +1y
Plus, what is the purpose of a 2 dump rear if you use it as a 1 dump? Fluid transfer? if so, why not the front as well?
Its not like the font doesnt suffer from transfer when cornering....
Page 1 of 1