Isuzu \  84 Pup

84 Pup

Isuzu Make Specific
views 1421
replies 2
following 2

84pup817   +1y
Edited: 3/20/2012 6:26:12 PM by 84pup817

So, I recently picked up someones pup off craigslist that was bagged. It's 4 linked with bag on bar. Has the 1.9l gas engine in it, I had it towed home and started putting in work. After a couple days I finally got it running decent. The bag job is pretty terribly done to be honest and I will have to get some more pictures other than the ones I am going to attach. After resetting the timing, adjusting and changing carburetor gaskets and the gas we got the truck to idle at 1000-1200 RPM which is not ideal but it will do for now. The truck originally came from North Carolina and is ok shape I guess aside from the ignorance of people not knowing what they're doing...

I have a pair of 2600 firestones hanging out in my garage from a while back, today I went and got some new front plates from Nfamous Air Suspension out of Mansfield Texas. I am curious what exactly needs to be done in order for me to replace the RE-5's in the front with the 2600's I have. The front bags are both in piss poor shape due to the shitty weld job and lack thereof grinding of said welds.

Front bag where it's sliced from weld buildup.opposite side of the same bag after they rotated it.new front bracketsThe gas that was in the tank when we got it

bdydrppup   +1y
Good to see another pup soon to be on the road
84pup817   +1y
Yeah it's definitely a work in progress, but one day real soon she'll be my daily.
Page 1 of 1