threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Trucks \  pics of my bagged,bodydropped on 20's getting hydrographics done

pics of my bagged,bodydropped on 20's getting hydrographics done

Mazda Trucks Make Specific
views 1123
replies 9
following 10

mazstro   +1y

fatbastardcustoms   +1y
i really like the mazda, the 5 lug conversion smoothed/shaved rear cab pillar, however i hate the the dollar bills all over everything, reminds me of what some high school kid who thinks hes a baller would do. i think if it was done tastefully like lost causes use of real cash or cash that looks more realistic would be a lot better. dont know what hydro graphics are, just hope its not that cash wallpaper looking stuff. sorry if it is, just giving my opnion, its a nice truck but the dollar stuff takes away from it
david lee   +1y
I love the use of the hyrdographics. Im not a huge fan of the dollar bills idea, but the work is top notch. You have a nice truck overall. how much does the graphics cost to get done?

--david
JBDWYER7028   +1y
I like it... And thank god for people that give a dissertation about how they dislike something that isn't exactly what they would do... NOT
bodydropped85   +1y
im assuming the hydrographics is the HUNDRED dollar bill thing. i think it looks pretty cool.
jspotmcd   +1y
where did you get that billet grille from??? truck looks legit..
dragginbottom   +1y
This is called water print transfer. I think it would look alot better if the bills were actual dollar size! My 2 cents!
guiltybydesign   +1y
Thats one sexy mazda, the shaved upper bodyline makes it IMO.
xgolferdude   +1y
I agree Kyle
ven   +1y
Dolla bill yall....dolla...dolla bills yall!
Page 1 of 1