Page 5 of 6
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  Projekt MMMMKAY

Projekt MMMMKAY

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 5503
replies 50
following 12

artsar   +1y
The tires are 225/40/18 but I have no idea on the rims 18x8 maybe with god knows what offset.
krz_hayn   +1y
Tires aren't the problem. Unless he's going for the stretch/poke look? You can easily fit an 18x8 et35 up front with 225's and et30 rear. On the VW's the front sucks in a half inch when you lay it out.
BIGJEFF64   +1y
i have an 08 MKV that jetta that i wanna bag but to get a kit that works well on them is quite expensive!! they look sick on air for sure. im on VWVORTEX.COM and they have several threads of them on air if u havent checked them out yet im also on AIRSOCIETY.NET and they have alot of Euros as well if ur looking for some other pics or ideas but awesome build so far i cant wait to bag mine
krz_hayn   +1y
--------------------------------------------

BIGJEFF64 said:

i have an 08 MKV that jetta that i wanna bag but to get a kit that works well on them is quite expensive!! they look sick on air for sure. im on VWVORTEX.COM and they have several threads of them on air if u havent checked them out yet im also on AIRSOCIETY.NET and they have alot of Euros as well if ur looking for some other pics or ideas but awesome build so far i cant wait to bag mine

--------------------------------------------

Thanks for the kind words. Look forward to seeing your Jetta bagged. I'm on both of those. Just signed up with AirSociety.net this week. SN for both is "krz_hayn"
artsar   +1y
Edited: 5/16/2012 9:55:04 PM by artsar

as promised here is a picture of the MK6 Jetta. The tires need to be stretched and it needs drop shocks or the bump stops removed in the rear, but the owner is happy so this is how it will stay for now.

krz_hayn   +1y
Looking clean :TUP:
krz_hayn   +1y
AccuAir E-Level ride height sensors and StopTech BBK finally installed

post photo
krz_hayn   +1y
at Severed SoCal Show last Saturday
post photo
krz_hayn   +1y
Thanks!