threads
Page 1 of 2
Dually Projects \  Think i might have to cut some stuff up....

Think i might have to cut some stuff up....

Dually Projects
views 2154
replies 11
following 7

dragginbody   +1y
Sure wish these wheels were mine..... going to be putting them on a customer's new body style 08 Ford dually King Ranch. These are a freind of mines wheels he had cut for his dually, he owns Fly Rydes with Chamillionaire. He was going to put them on his dually, the orange one on the Turn it up music video in the car wash. Should be putting them on next week sometime... will surely post up pics....

Hey Lock anything on the design we talked about?

thread post photo

thread post photo
lockone   +1y
Those wheels look good. Who cut them?

I have got one about half done in the CAD program. Trying to do 2-3 versions so maybe we can get one in that will work within the load capacity of the wheel.

I will give you a call next week sometime.
dragginbody   +1y
kool , thanks. these were cut here in houston by a guy that was in to custom trucks and had a machine shop, from what i heard. Will find out a name if i can.
guilty by design   +1y
DIMA?
liljlowrider   +1y
you mean DIMA didnt cut them?? You work at a shop over by extensive???? thought i caught a glimpse of your truck the other day. those are good looking wheels but dont look like they would fit on your truck they 24's??
lockone   +1y
Probably DIMA looks like some of his designs.
liljlowrider   +1y
yea gunna finally run my wheel to dima this week and get him to mill some of the face off for me... gunna wait till next year to cut designs in them this way ill feel like i new wheels again
dragginbody   +1y
Found out some info, not sure how to spell the guys name but dima did not cut these. The guy's name who did them is nauza, something like that. But there isnt anyone at that shop that is cutting wheels anymore.

Lilj my shop is like 5 min from ekstensive, on the corner of aldine mail rd and chrisman. ( sent you a message, check your pm )

oh yea they are 24's with 285-40-24 nankang tires.
liljlowrider   +1y
yea thought that was your truck... got your pm..
aa taco chris   +1y
they would look badass on your truck... but i think 24s are too big on our body style trucks... IMO