Page 3 of 3
Tools \  lookin for a bad ass tool box

lookin for a bad ass tool box

Tools Q & A
views 5969
replies 27
following 21

bdydrppup   +1y
Wow! never thought about just building one! Thats bad ass.
Petey   +1y
hell yea i love that box.. the details are cool.. like the locks in the top tube
ill see if i can find the link to the build thread for it
Petey   +1y
here is the thread for the King Of The Hammers box.
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=655024
drpitlo   +1y
I got the kobalt one from lowes with the radio and fridge it isnt bad could use a lil more room for tool but for the price you cant bet it with a snap on i had it 3 years and the only thing wrong the antenna for the radio broke which was partly my fault.
THE LOW RANGER   +1y
At my old job one of the mechanics got ride of his Snapon tool box and got a Hb tool box and i asked him why and his response was "A TOOL BOX DOESNT MAKE YOU A GOOD MECHANIC" he went on to say he sold his snapon for 3500.00 and bought a 500.00 Hb and works fine. To me its all how you take care of your things.
dropduallie88   +1y
--------------------------------------------

THE LOW RANGER said:

At my old job one of the mechanics got ride of his Snapon tool box and got a Hb tool box and i asked him why and his response was "A TOOL BOX DOESNT MAKE YOU A GOOD MECHANIC" he went on to say he sold his snapon for 3500.00 and bought a 500.00 Hb and works fine. To me its all how you take care of your things.

--------------------------------------------

he was right...and also that toolbox doesn't make you any money. but when the HF ones just aren't big enough....
post photo
dropduallie88   +1y
that king of the hammers one is pretty cool. Maybe Jamey Jordan will make a Hand Made seat co. style box....