lookin for a bad ass tool box

Tools Q & A
views 5970
replies 27
following 21

xgolferdude   +1y
--------------------------------------------

trikenut3 said:

Harbor freight sells minitrucker boxes....cheap boxes for cheap ass minitruckers...

Coming from a guy rockin aim control arms on his dually... How's that working out for ya.... Most minitruxkers ain't rich but not everyone does shoddy work either.. go get the corncobb out ur ass good lord..
unusualfabrication   +1y
The HF tool boxes actually aren't that bad for the price. I'm on a few boards and they have gotten some good reviews. Even one of their roll arounds got really good reviews, some compared it to/said it was better than a Snap-On Blue Point roll around. I personally have 3 boxes myself, Snap-On, Kennedy, and Craftsman.
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
I own 3 of the big roll around HF boxes. I love them. I also own one of the small red "tool carts" that they advertize for about 250$

They are the best tool boxes ive ever owned. I sold my single snap on roller, and bought 3 HF rollers and tool cart. Never looked back. still had 100$ in my pocket for tools. 4 years now, still working strong.

Taylor
KRZYTRN02   +1y
whats this dooshbags deal with mini truckers , i roll a bagged full size daily but im still an OG mini trucker . ive never looked at the HF boxes , ive pro snapon for just about everything but i have a hard time payn 5 gs for a damn tool box the box from lowes doesnt look tobad but still dunno . right now ive got 2 stand up boxes from craftman and there not worth a damn
dropduallie88   +1y

xgolferdude said:

trikenut3 said:

Harbor freight sells minitrucker boxes....cheap boxes for cheap ass minitruckers...

Coming from a guy rockin aim control arms on his dually... How's that working out for ya.... Most minitruxkers ain't rich but not everyone does shoddy work either.. go get the corncobb out ur ass good lord..

Aim arms worked out fine...I bought these before all these other company's were making them.I don't have anything against minitruckers, I still am one. Just thought that shit was funny. I just don't get the "toolbox geared towards minitruckers"...
unusualfabrication   +1y

Chopped Mazda said:

I own 3 of the big roll around HF boxes. I love them. I also own one of the small red "tool carts" that they advertize for about 250$

They are the best tool boxes ive ever owned. I sold my single snap on roller, and bought 3 HF rollers and tool cart. Never looked back. still had 100$ in my pocket for tools. 4 years now, still working strong.

Taylor

This is exactly what i'm talking about, I have seen this statement on a few boards. You just have to so your research! Here are a few other qoutes from some guys on other boards:

"I hate harbor freight in general, but there big tool box rocks.""The HF box I have is built with the same thickness sheetmetal, same ball bearing slides, and better wheels than my $4500 Matco."

If your looking for the tool cart make sure to get the red one and not the black one for $99 in the magazine coupons. I hear there's a world of difference between the two.
sparkn687   +1y
I've got a HF box loaded with aircraft sheet metal tools. It handles them great. To make it more minitrucker I just threw some show stickers on it and my favorite OKCminis.com sticker. Haha
Petey   +1y
Granted its not a "Minitrucker" tool box, its still bad ass and fully hand made!
post photo
post photo
unusualfabrication   +1y
That is BADASS! And i'm guessing its a 4x4 tool box hence "King of the Hammers".
xgolferdude   +1y
That is awesome!!!