threads
Page 1 of 1
Air Ride Suspensions \  HELP! silverado 2011!

HELP! silverado 2011!

Air Ride Suspensions Q & A
views 563
replies 6
following 7

reggaeBADFISH   +1y
i just purchased a 2011 Silverado about month ago. I use to run a g35 so the whole truck scene is still pretty new to me.i was just wondering if someone can point me in the right direction for air suspension 101. any advice on what i should look for, the difference between firestone and slams, quality and prices, etc. etc. etc.i would greatly appreciate any help!
drpitlo   +1y
Everyone is gonna have their own perferences on what to use but you might hit up michigan metal works or extensive and see what they may have for your truck. Firestone bags ballon alot slams have been good for me so far but i have heard of some people having issues with them. And prices are gonna very on what you want in the kit. But if I can help give me a shout not sure where you are located

artsar   +1y
Everyone I know with Slams loves them. I have friends that have removed their firestones in favor of Slams. As for price. From what I have seen they are always within a few bucks so it shouldn't be to bad. I would recommend Slams, thats what I am putting in my next project.
1lochevy   +1y
i have a michigan metal work kit i will sell u for $800
4DOORWHORE   +1y
Edited: 12/8/2011 8:48:11 PM by DD PREZ

this is a little more info than what you asked but . . . KP Components is a well made bolt on kit for a rookie (if they make a kit for that body style) , slam bags are great , viair and air-zenith are good 12v compressors , go hafe inch valves and lines you can always add slow downs , and raise your bed floor like your bodydropping it rather than cutting a big hole for the c-notches . . . trust me it looks way cleaner and it will be ready for when you do bodydrop the truck trust me one day you will want to lol , and if and anything research research research before you make an investment . . . and good luck buddy . . . btw was your g35 bagged
Lee King   +1y
I agree with Paul about raising the bed floor. Looks so much cleaner, in my opinion.
4DOORWHORE   +1y
nice pic lee king im too fat and lazy to upload pics lol
Page 1 of 1