threads
Page 1 of 7
Build-Ups \  Seamlessz24 build thread from start to present!

Seamlessz24 build thread from start to present!

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 4319
replies 63
following 37

seamlessz24   +1y
I might have posted a pic. here or there on this website, but I figured I would post all the changes and progress pictures of this thing. My goal is to have one of the most custom cars out there. It is a 1997 chevrolet cavalier.... heres from the start welded the doors shut, notice one bead of weld I wanted to countersink it I then made and molded the factory spoiler then to s2000 tail lights then the first round of interior painted a custom green with blue pearl interior round 2 lol then i said f it, im going nuts with this thing.... cut the windshield post 12" started cutting stuff up 3rd interior put air ride on it insert panel for trunk after tons of sanding trunk shaved 3 12's primer paint center console seatbelt holder amp wrack radio bezel and door speaker pods so now for 2011 the plans are, shaving the front bumper, possibly doing a custom grill. painting the car satin white, analog gauge kit in the dash, seats are getting re-upholsterd black suede with white stitching, and doing a ipad in the dash. Heres the start of the front bumper, cavaliers usualy have a 2" gap between the hood and bumper, so i filled it.
Whiplash   +1y
WOW.... pretty impressive.
dumpednshaved   +1y
Wow, that looks killer. Clean work. The orange reminds me of a cavalier owned by a guy out of pa. Love the cut down windshield. Keep up the great work and keep this thing updated. I know I will be following along with the build. Something different on the site.
dumpednshaved   +1y
Btw, I think a headlight conversion would really set it off and leave people wondering what it is. Once again, I love the work.
seamlessz24   +1y
actually i sold the car last year on ebay to a guy in pa. and over the summer i bought it back lol.
bigjon   +1y
Sick but I like the green better
RS   +1y
COCAINE IS ONE HELL OF A DRUG.
jspotmcd   +1y
had to refresh to see the pics.. not at all what I expected.. this thing is DOPE, in every sense of the word.. i agree, a front end conversion would leave people wondering, what the... great job, keep up the great work!!
fknlowjeep   +1y
you've got an assload of work into this car! Very creative