Page 1 of 1
Hydraulic Suspensions \  Noob to juice with a few ?s

Noob to juice with a few ?s

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 349
replies 2
following 2

chophousemetalwerx   +1y
I'm new to juice but not to laying stuff outI got a 65 Cadillac deville and I'm just tring to see the best way to set it upOne ? I got is accumulator psi What pressure would b best to start with in such a heavy carAlso what would b the best way to mount the cylinders front and rearI was thinking power balls on the lower arms up front but not real sure about how do an upper mount I remember seeing something like a powerball that was used as an upper that the cylinder went threwAlso what would b the best fittings and type of hard line to useSorry for all the ?sI'm sure there will b moreAnd thanks in advance for any help
tre5   +1y
I would start with 550 psi on the accumulators.
Cylinders, you could use a power ball or a heim joint on the bottom. At the top, just weld in a doughnut where the shock came through and then drill the shock opening out to the size of the cylinder. Cut yourself a sleeve to go over the cylinder. That sleeve will ride against the collar on the cylinder and the frame of the car.
Always use steel fittings, do not use brass!!! Stick with 3/8" NPT and #6 JIC if you're just looking to go up and down... no hopping.
For hardline use seamless stainless steel. 3/8" X .049 is what I use with #6 JIC (37 degree) nuts and sleeves.
chophousemetalwerx   +1y
K thank you tre5
Ya deff no hopping for me just front and back
I'm just wanting to try something new cause of all the good feed back I have heard on here
Especially on all the builds u have done on here
Page 1 of 1