threads
Page 1 of 1
Air Ride Suspensions \  Best Bags to run???

Best Bags to run???

Air Ride Suspensions Q & A
views 513
replies 9
following 9

Busby   +1y
Whats the best bags to run I have a 92 fullsize Chevy that's about to get bagged so trying to find the most reliable for a daily. Ive heard some bad things about slams but that was awhile back. Any info would be great thanks
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
I run slams on mine, and customers trucks. I love them.

I also would run trusty Firestones.

No Airlift For me.
tre5   +1y
I used the Slams, firestones and contitechs. I have personally never had a problem with any of them. I run the Slams on my personal vehicle though.
FXDGRND   +1y
I've run firestones and contitechs. The bags in the back of the toyota are the original Firestones from when it was done in the early 90's. Both are durable and (if setup right) will last a long time.
slammedxonair   +1y
#1 Slam Specialties, Firestone, Contitech, Air Lift Dominators, You just have to be careful when setting up the Dominators so they don't rub, because the bags roll over the end plates and are larger than other bags of their size.
DisseveredCustoms   +1y
Slams up front and firestones out back... Stiffer bag up front and softer in rear... Plus slams get better lift in my opinion.
JD Drops   +1y
I have Slams on my 99 Silverado
bdydrppup   +1y
ran firestone for a long time no problem. slams same way
bagged95s10   +1y
Firestone.

Mine are 10yrs old on my 97
slammedxonair   +1y
You really need to factor in if you want a firm or soft ride, how much lift do you need? 6", 10" bag stroke? How much clearance do you have? With this information the best bag could be decided for your application.
Page 1 of 1