Page 1 of 1
Air Ride Suspensions \  valves

valves

Air Ride Suspensions Q & A
views 555
replies 7
following 8

suicidemazda   +1y
Hi, I was wondering what kind of valves you guys are running or prefer, I need to get some new ones and dont really know much about them.

thanks,brennan
simple-pleasurez   +1y
i prefer parker or danz...

people like smc. but from what i have seen it looks like there are fake smcs running around. my buddy bought a set and they always stuck open. so we took em apart and they looked nothing like my smcs. i have seen a few sets of smc fail so for my money i stay away.
bigblueon22s   +1y
I've never had any problems with GC valves, you can get them from ekstensive and at a decent price
mindlissmetalfab   +1y
Edited: 11/10/2011 10:07:19 AM by iLLblazer

Ive been installing Asco for the last couple of years for customers and personal vehicle with no issues yet. I also like SMCs but find the Asco's nicer to mount, especially if you're going 1/2".

That being said if you aren't overly concerned about speed, Accuair is the way to go in my opinion. The time you save on install is well worth the extra $$ and it also cuts down on required fittings.

if Accuair switched over to all threaded ports instead of the built in PTCs, and added provisions for a gauge line they would have an even better product.

slamnscotte   +1y
--------------------------------------------

iLLblazer said:

Edited: 11/10/2011 10:07:19 AM by iLLblazer

Ive been installing Asco for the last couple of years for customers and personal vehicle with no issues yet. I also like SMCs but find the Asco's nicer to mount, especially if you're going 1/2".

That being said if you aren't overly concerned about speed, Accuair is the way to go in my opinion. The time you save on install is well worth the extra $$ and it also cuts down on required fittings.

if Accuair switched over to all threaded ports instead of the built in PTCs, and added provisions for a gauge line they would have an even better product.

--------------------------------------------

Joel is rite with accuair. It would be worth the money for what you will save in time and fittings.

I personally run half inch ascos and love them only rec i have is to make sure you fully drain your tank of dirt and water. I didnt and I have 2 that leak up I need to fix meow.
slammedxonair   +1y
It really comes down to if your looking for the clean install of a manifold or if you are going for speed. I sell just about all the major valve brands on the market and can help you out with a selection. 98% of what most people buy from me is SMC but I do carry a lot of options. brian@illusivefabrications.com
StocksAndPrimer   +1y
danz - never had a problem...although, between 8 valves + fittings - you're already at what the Accuair setup is $ wise...actually Accuair is probably cheaper...

wish someone would have told me that before i bought all my valves and fittings....im definitely going with Accuair on my next project.
chiznad20   +1y
I just got the air engine for airbagit and I have had it installed for over a month with no leaks. Pretty good price and it was a very quick install. So much less stuff to leak.
Page 1 of 1