Page 2 of 2
Full Size Truckin General \  new member with obs chevy, saying hello w/pics

new member with obs chevy, saying hello w/pics

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 2217
replies 19
following 11

BK2LIFE   +1y
nice truck, but where is the old body style chevy at?

StocksAndPrimer   +1y
--------------------------------------------

BK2LIFE said:

is this a trick question? lol i thought the 88-98 bodystyle was the 'old body style'?

thanks for the compliments guys, seriously gets me stoked knowing that someone else digs my truck...in my area, people kinda just dont understand it or laugh at me lol...me and my buddie thats helping me do the work on it are the only ones that think its cool haha
StocksAndPrimer   +1y

lowrthnu92 said:

I think stripping the chrome and color matching the grill and bumpers would make it perfect

id like to see this look photoshopped! im open to new ideas and this sounds pretty sick...kinda sucks if i did it though because i JUST bought that front smoothie bumper...could have got the raw and not the chrome and saved like half the money lol
i am spaniard   +1y
Looks good dude truck is nice and clean.
BK2LIFE   +1y

StocksAndPrimer said:

BK2LIFE said:

is this a trick question? lol i thought the 88-98 bodystyle was the 'old body style'?

a

you are right..

OBS = "old body style" meaning the 1988-1998 body style, GM designates this the GMT400 line. Your 2000 dually will be a carry-over model still in this body style.

NBS = "new body style" which began in 1999 in the half tons. These are GMT800's.

NNBS = "new new body style" (see what I mean) - 2007-up. GMT900

Squarebody = 1973-1987 (and still 1988-1991 for Suburban, fullsize Blazer, and some 1 tons, etc.)

to me old is 60 and under..
TooLowSdime   +1y
Where did you get that watts link for that? i've got a panhard on mine right now and would like to switch over to that. thanks.
StocksAndPrimer   +1y

BK2LIFE said:

to me old is 60 and under..

oh no doubt...but for the sake of the forum and everyone being on the same page...thats why i used "obs" to describe my truck

StocksAndPrimer   +1y

TooLowSdime said:

Where did you get that watts link for that? i've got a panhard on mine right now and would like to switch over to that. thanks.

KP components...bought through AVS though...at the time, they weren't stocking them, so they drop shipped it to my front door...they ate the shipping.
qwerfdsa1   +1y
Saw this thing rolling south down Mooney today, And it was looking good.
StocksAndPrimer   +1y

qwerfdsa1 said:

Saw this thing rolling south down Mooney today, And it was looking good.

haha right on...i dont remember going south though...i got on mooney at caldwell and went north towards main...small world!