Page 1 of 2
Full Size Truckin General \  new member with obs chevy, saying hello w/pics

new member with obs chevy, saying hello w/pics

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 2205
replies 19
following 11

StocksAndPrimer   +1y
Hey guys, heres my 95...bought it bone stock with 113,xxx miles and built it up from there...the pics pretty much explain everything but a few quick specs are: parallel forward 4 link w/ KP watts link, BOA, slam ss7s up front ss8s out back, 8 danz valves, 1/2" everything, viair 480 dual pack, water traps, modified stock arms with cups for now...just bought the MMW flat plate uppers and lowers, just havent got around to installing, frame notched for tie rods, all the bull that goes with relocating and building brackets for stuff in the engine bay...shaved and relocated gate, shaved doors...its pretty much standard, the style is where i consider myself a little different...anyways, heres my money pit.

my wheels were hand-me-downs that i had powder coated satin black...they were stocks from a 70s square body c10, my tires were cheap Firestone 380s that i had buffed out...primer is 2k, scallops are base and clear...the last pics are how it sits now, and how it will sit until i door it...probably in a few months when tax season comes.
lowrthnu92   +1y
Looks good man, i really dig the primer color and scallops :TUP::TUP:
StocksAndPrimer   +1y
--------------------------------------------

lowrthnu92 said:

Looks good man, i really dig the primer color and scallops :TUP::TUP:

thanks a lot man, i appreciate the compliment!

jeebus @ mmw   +1y
nothing wrong with a clean ass full size!

welcome to the site!

Taylor
StocksAndPrimer   +1y

Chopped Mazda said:

nothing wrong with a clean ass full size!

welcome to the site!

Taylor

thanks for the welcome! i just bought your upper and lower arms, things are beefy as hell! :BOWDOWN: haha i cant wait to install em
truck action   +1y
Looks very clean!! I like!! :BEERCHUG:
Rusty Shackleford   +1y
Welcome to SSM! Kool truck. I'm digging the fat whites and scallops as well. Do you plan on keeping the rear bumper or getting a rollpan?(either way it looks good) :MCDS: Can't wait to see it doored
StocksAndPrimer   +1y

Rusty Shackleford said:

Welcome to SSM! Kool truck. I'm digging the fat whites and scallops as well. Do you plan on keeping the rear bumper or getting a rollpan?(either way it looks good) :MCDS: Can't wait to see it doored

thanks for the welcome! and thanks for the compliments on my truck...about the bumper: i actually had a roll pan, it was like the first mod i did to this truck...but when i started bagging, i was only rear bagged for like 5 months and i ended up just demolishing the rollpan from riding too low or whatever, just being bagged in the back....so i cut it out and re-finished the bedsides to look stock again and threw the bumper back on...im definitely going to keep running a rear bumper, however im going to try to find a clean one off a older c10 and try and make it work for my bodystyle...i like the look of the old GM rear bumpers, how they're clean with just the little round rivet looking bolts to hold them on...no plastic trim or anything...i dont think enough people run rear bumpers personally...and with my old school style on my truck, i think its the way to go ya know

FluffyFreak   +1y
clean ass truck man :TUP: diggin the scallops, looks hella retro
lowrthnu92   +1y
I think stripping the chrome and color matching the grill and bumpers would make it perfect