Page 1 of 2
Hydraulic Suspensions \  98 civic. Tre5 redo

98 civic. Tre5 redo

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 778
replies 15
following 11

tre5   +1y
My buddy and fellow AON member just bought this car off craigslist and brought it straight to me to fix the hydraulic setup. The car is shaved and repainted and that work looks good, but the hydraulics are a completely different story! Whoever did this to the poor car should never do another install.... ever!!! I have no idea who did it though. I have never seen the car before. Anyway, on to the pics...First, there was no wheel lock provided to Doug by the seller so I had to make one out of a bolt and a couple nutsThe front hoses were ran into the inner wheel well area for some odd reason. They were also zip tied the whole way, so pulling them out made for a super easy jobThey were also run up into the rear inner fender well and where being pinched by the rear suspensionOn to the trunk. There's some daylight coming through the floorDisconnect was set into a piece of all thread welded to the floorsuper clean wiring jobswitch power wire just draped down the face of the batteriesnice pump mount and welding jobI wonder why this fitting (as well as all the other fittings that I could spin by hand) was leakingThe start of clean upgetting rid of theseall outgood size hole in the floor
AON-JAMES   +1y
It's the red civic with the frenched in plate in the trunk right?

It used to be an acrophobia car. Blaine or something was his name.

Looks like you have some fun a head of you!
BAGLESS   +1y
Those are just speed holes Jeremy...makes the car go faster...
maz duh   +1y
^^LMAO
tre5   +1y
yep, the red one with the frenched plate.
I'm filling the holes back in so I guess it will be slower now, lol
tre5   +1y
Got a little done in the afternoon
post photo
2LOW4U   +1y
Looks like it needs some TLC, it's definitely at the right place.
THE_CRUCK   +1y
The holes in the trunk are drains for all the leaks.
kleerance   +1y
Got an ext pic of the car?
AON-JAMES   +1y
Hopefully the work on those tubs doesn't look like hydraulic install.