Page 1 of 2
Mazda Trucks \  control arms?

control arms?

Mazda Trucks Make Specific
views 2772
replies 12
following 8

newb2600i   +1y
who all makes mazda b series control arms? i got stock chromed lowerers and chrome spindals but id like to upgrade it all.
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
I make some, I make a few different versions for the Mazda B-Series.

Can-Do makes some as well, i think that Unusual Fabrication makes them also.

All really good choices!

Taylor
newb2600i   +1y
how much do u sale urs for mines a 91 b2600 id like to lay on 22s but if not its cool with 20s and is urs also setup to use toyota spindals just curious on info if u dont mind
cookiemonster13   +1y
taylor makes GREAT products!!!
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Sorry i missed this, didnt realize there was a reply all ready.

I can make my mazda arms to accept the toyota spindle, thats no problem at all. the arms i make that would lay on the 22s you are talking about would run about 950$ The arms to lay on the 20s are just my regular arm, so they run 699$

Taylor
Rob Clayhill   +1y
Taylor, at $699 is that the price for both uppers and lowers? My brothers got a mazda that hes getting ready to start working on the suspension to lay on 20's. He's already got a set of lowers from CanDo that he bought over a year ago so hes only needing a set of uppers unless somebody buys his CanDo's so he can have a matching set of yours.
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
yea, thats uppers and lowers. ball joint upper, ball joint lower.

Taylor
Rob Clayhill   +1y
Ok and what if he needed a set of uppers only?
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
they are the more expensive of the two, because of the multipule machines needed to build them. I dont know off hand, but shoot me an email and i will look into it.

Taylor
hunterw   +1y
if you are body dropped on 20s i would save your slef alot of trouble and get the michigan metal works arms. i have kustem werks arms (same as cando,so im told) and i couldnt get enough lift out of the lowers. i ended up bended the lca 14 degrees to achieve enough lift to clear tires. BUT now the uca is in a bind do to the chrysler ball joint. if you got the jeebus joint mmw arms you wouldnt have this issue. well thats my scenerio. im sure all are different but this might help.