Build-Ups \  Project Blackout: 98 S-10 stockfloor BD full custom frame

Project Blackout: 98 S-10 stockfloor BD full custom frame

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 2329
replies 28
following 20

sws4life   +1y
Edited: 9/21/2011 2:54:29 PM by sws4life

So, there's not a lot we can divulge about this project, but this full custom frame stockfloor body dropped S-10 is going to blow some minds. To those that say it's an S-10, so it's probably been done before, just wait and see! I know that's a pretty bold statement, especially since this is our first full mini-truck build, but I think we've got some plans to back it up. Just thought we'd put it out there, and try to sneak out what the owner will let us when we can.

To start things off, we cut the rear frame rails to match the shape of the cab. Clean and simple, but yet still something very unique.

No stock C-notch, crazy tubes running everywhere, points sticking out all over the place, or even a clean custom bent tube. This is a clean and simple build with a lot of design ques built into it.

It's like a truck, inside a truck!
Evil s10   +1y
hmm sounds interesting, but dont get to excited its still an s10. Looking forward to see this though!
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
IDK, there are a few being built right now that, in my opinion, are going to be very hard to top.

Good luck tho!

Taylor
unusualfabrication   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Chopped Mazda said:

IDK, there are a few being built right now that, in my opinion, are going to be very hard to top.

Good luck tho!

Taylor

X2, but i'm always interested to see if people can pull any tricks out of their sleeves.....
tre5   +1y
looks like a good start
CamberOz   +1y
I am sure it will be cool but mind blowing ?

I doubt it
sws4life   +1y
Wow, did I miss something that said you had to be from Michigan to reply to the post....

Evil s10 said:

dont get to excited its still an s10.

-------------------------------------------- That's what I tell the owner every time he comes in, but hey if that's what he wants, who am I to tell him different. To each there own.

CamberOz said:

I am sure it will be cool but mind blowing ?I doubt it

-------------------------------------------- Yeah, I might have taken some liberty with that, but then again, when a lot of our customers see what we're doing, their minds are blown as to why someone's putting this much money into an S-10! Gotta love old hot rod guys!

Here's some more shots

post photo
post photo
post photo
unusualfabrication   +1y

sws4life said:

Wow, did I miss something that said you had to be from Michigan to reply to the post....

Common now, a guy from Ohio and Arizona posted too........LOL!
riddinlow99   +1y
backhalf looks like it will turn out sweet keep up the sick builds and tell george to get to work
xgolferdude   +1y
whats the name of the tool you are using to mock up for backspacing for the wheel??? great lookin build sir