Page 1 of 3
Hydraulic Suspensions \  Hydroholics...

Hydroholics...

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 1985
replies 29
following 22

mista337   +1y
This company had a lot momentum until it was sold. Now nothing...

I'm disappointed with the lack of updates/PR from the new owner(s). What gives?

Any new products? Does Hydroholics still exist?
bodydropped85   +1y
i havnt heard anything from them in awhile, didnt know it got sold.
2LOW4U   +1y
Forged street customs owns it now and I agree with the OP, I am also disappointed.
2LOW4U   +1y
Aaron still helps out alot with people asking questions online. I think the problem is the new owner(s) are either too busy to do the online thing or aren't too familiar with it? I'm really not sure.
tre5   +1y
Edited: 9/14/2011 9:59:23 PM by tre5

I am still installing setups but I have been busy with my F150 and the blazer roadster as well as a couple other SEMA projects. I will post up a couple pics of the Passat I have been slowly working on right now. It is getting a setup with some Hydroholics parts, but the inventory wasn't 100% available so I had to go else where to complete the setup. Not sure what's going on with the company now??? If you need anything hydraulic (or airbag) related, let me know and I'll do my best to help you out.
juicedwagon   +1y
im glad im not the only one thats upset about it. i figure josh is jsut buisy in the shop but figure he would hire someone to run the storefront and hydroholic orders. bums me out. hope i can get my hands on some stuff when i need it this winter. wish i coulda bought the company and kept it goin with some ideas i have, but thats not the subject and i know thats a bad subject for Jermey.
2LOW4U   +1y
Ya I am trying to get people on board to do Hydroholics setups but it is a hard sale when I tell them it could take a month or longer to get the parts in...
dawgpimp   +1y
whats the point in spending all that money on a business and not do anything with it. if it doesn't make you any money, you spent all that money on a name.

mista337   +1y
Such a waste of potential...

What a shame.