Build-Ups \  Project: Mean Muggin'

Project: Mean Muggin'

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 2286
replies 43
following 14

Evil s10   +1y
Edited: 9/14/2011 5:36:48 PM by Evil s10

Hey guys big fan of this site but have never posted up on here. Figured i'd throw up my build thread on my new project im doin collabarating with my shop to help me build the truck.

plans:trad. body drop20x8.5 and 20x10 boss 33867 camaro 327 mild buildred bedliner,red interior,red ragtop,red fire wallsuicide doors47 chevrolet tailgate frenched into stock tailgate59 caddy tails frenched in stock locationphantom grillegrant kustoms 4 runner bumperetc!

Evil s10   +1y
Edited: 9/12/2011 5:52:51 PM by Evil s10

edit: cab is stripped and ready for body drop. Just waiting for the electricians to come wire up the 220 to my new area in the shop I work at Blad Boys Muscle cars www.bladboys.com
Evil s10   +1y
Edited: 9/14/2011 5:30:19 PM by Evil s10

back half was garbage. cut it off

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
4drbdblazer   +1y
them bullet lights getting frenched in?
Evil s10   +1y
--------------------------------------------

4drbdblazer said:

them bullet lights getting frenched in?

--------------------------------------------

yea shaving stocks and frenching them in there

Evil s10   +1y
Edited: 9/14/2011 5:34:28 PM by Evil s10

intake

motor

tore the motor down completly today.

engine specs will be

262/305 heads with work327 2 bolt mainedelbrock scorpion intakeedelbrock 650billet specialities air cleaner262 comp camreconditioned rods and crank.30 over60s valve coversbillet underdrive pulleys1 wire alternatormallory distibutor and ignitionmaking my own headers and exhaust
post photo
post photo
Evil s10   +1y
link bars painted, just need cleared. Tomorrow im goin to the shop to clear those, and tape my floor for my cuts for the body drop.

got some parts for sale

2000 2.2l s10 motor with 70k includes tranny,harness and pcm. Will trade for a good 700r4 make offer

will sell complete interior to 98+ gray and black stock interior

dash

doorpanels

plastics

make offer
post photo
post photo
Evil s10   +1y
didnt like the way the wheels looked in the rendering so i had him change them back to stock gloss on polished lips.

got the link bars painted cleared and put back on the truck, along with the fuel cell bags and airtank

Got the cab cut up for the most part for the body drop, and wiring harness removed.

and got the front end off for the most part

now its time to get shitfaced
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
Evil s10   +1y
tinkered with a few things today at work on the truck. No real progress until next week, i have a stupid d.u.i camp thing ive been putting off for a year to do this weekend..fml

made some visual straps for the air tank just because

battery strap

steering wheel im working on out of a 50s or 60s chevy I restored and painted, put some polished pieces on and gonna hand make a center/horn button out of stainless and polish it to match

post photo
post photo
post photo
Evil s10   +1y

got the cab dropped today

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo