Page 1 of 1
Mazda Trucks \  pic request need ideas for radiator support with v8 swap

pic request need ideas for radiator support with v8 swap

Mazda Trucks Make Specific
views 3158
replies 7
following 7

undergroundkustoms   +1y
Hey guys it's been a while but i was wondering if you guys can post some pics of clean ass engine bays with sbc's in them.... i know it's easier to just cut the radiator support and move the radiator forward but it just looks hack to me. so ca'mon with your pics of clean v8 engine bays. thanks in advance
BK2LIFE   +1y
a chevy motor in a mazda is a no go at this station
undergroundkustoms   +1y
Well im glad you aren't paying me to build your truck... im building it for myself... so thanks for providing NO HELP at all captain opinion
THE_CRUCK   +1y
Use google images, I just pulled up a lot of mazda trucks by seaching mazda b2200 v8 and mazda b2000 v8. You don't have to modify your core support or move the radiator forward from what I see. If you want to put a chevy engine in a ford/mazda go ahead. A lot of people prefer sticking with same make, but it's your truck. James was just giving his opinion.
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
do you have any pics of where you are currently at bud?
bick   +1y
Edited: 10/8/2011 11:22:27 PM by Bick

Heres my mazda in the process of getting a sbc, hope its alittle helpfull

Notched out a section for the filler neck and used some round tube that i cut in half, modified the bottom and just made a tray to hold the rad, theres a thick piece of rubber that lays down on that lip so the rad isn't just sitting on the metal

side view, sorry man not really the greatest of pics

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
maz2low   +1y
Edited: 12/3/2011 6:26:40 PM by Maz2low

I haven't posted much since getting rid of my truck. Here's a picture of my custom tubed radiator support I made.
post photo
cable   +1y
Edited: 12/5/2011 6:58:55 AM by jcable

^^^sweet,love the bedliner & the hoop around the radiator cap!

bick that's a very clean engine!what kind of valve covers are those?

james is now known as captain opinion!,lol j/k
Page 1 of 1